So for our mommas birthday my sister and I have surprised her to a trip to Edinburgh! It is a trip that shall involve some cheeky makeup shopping, and some of the sights. So I thought what more could you want! I know….sublime makeup to keep you looking fab all day! So these are the products I’m hoping to keep me looking hot to trot all day…(more like semi decent….trying to find something that rhymes with decent….aaaaah).
– Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation (F2)
– Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Diffused Light)
– Zoeva Premiere Blush Palette
– Jeffree Star Skin Frost (Peach Goddess)
– Jeffree Star Supreme Frost (Money Honey)
– Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade (Medium Brown)
– Makeup Obsession Brow Powder (Soft Brown)
– MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
In my Z Palette : (Makeup Revolution Glitters in Fame and Glitteratzi, Makeup Geek Tiki Hut, Cherry Cola, Bada Bing, Creme Bruce and INGLOT eyeshadows in 43 and 26)
– L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
– Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks in (Calabassas, Leo, Baby Daddy)
– NYX Duo Chrome Lipgloss (Booming)
So the products that I took I wanted to make me feel prettier as I’m currently feeling like a troll right now, being poorly. The foundation that I have chose is full coverage, which I enjoy, but not overly matte for me. I like how it settles to a natural satin “skin like” finish. I feel it will last well through my intense shopping workout! It also works really well with my concealer. The highlighters I’m so excited to wear as they make me feel so confident and glowy! The eyeshadows I picked I knew would suit so the looks that I’d want to try depending on what I’m wearing! And I’m so excited to try the lipgloss as it is new, and my lips have been super dry and from what I’ve read, they are super nourishing!
I hope you enjoyed reading this! And expect a haul…imma do some damage!
Thank you for reading!