It’s CHRISSSSSTMASSS!!! NOW, I really am exceptionally annoying this time of years. I’m bouncy, I’m excitable and I am very very hyper. So Scrooge’s…such as my boyfriend…get pretty tired of my random bursts of carols! However, they will have to get used to it! Because I am proud of how Christmassy I get because it does rub off on people….hehehehe!
Now I knew I anted to wear red on my eyes, but I am bought a red glitter palette from Revolution and knew I wanted to give that a whirl too. And I bought, when I was poorly, Karma by Jeffree Star but didn’t want to infect it while I was contagious. So finally, well enough to use it, I did it! And I’m in love!
- COVER FX Blurring Primer
- Fenty Beauty Pro Flit’r Soft Matte Foundation (140)
- Kiko Radiant Fusion Baked Powder (01)
- Zoeva Premiere Blush Palette (1929)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Champagne Pop)
- NYX Eyebrow Gel (Brunette)
- No7 Eyeshadow (Matte Mocha)
- MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
- Inglot Eyeshadows (296, 301)
- Revolution Red Glitter Palette (Fire, Inflamed, Ignite)
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise (Black Waterproof)
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick (Karma)
I really love this look. Now I know I went OTT on the glitter, but it is very Christmassy, and I am the epitome of Christmas spirit!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you for reading! 🎄🎄