Rightio, so I thought it would be a fantastic idea to do another tag. They are so much fun and you get to have some quick fire answers about my skin type, my favourites and what I look for in my products that I’ll purchase or wear!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice, once in the morning and once at night!
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, dehydrated and dull and sensitive!
3. What is your current facial wash? I don’t use face wash as I find cleansing my face that way aggravates my dry skin!
4. Do you exfoliate? I don’t. Again, it really aggravates my skin! I find it way too harsh for my skin!
5. What brand do you use? In general, the brands I use are The Body Shop, Pixi and Clinique! Oh an Holika Holika for treatments and masks!
6. What moisturiser do you use? Currently using the Clinique Pep Start Hydro Blur Moisturiser!
7. Do you have freckles? Yes, especially on my nose and around my mouth!
8. Do you use an eye cream? Yes I use The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Eye Mask.
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I’m lucky I’ve never had acne, I just struggle with hormonal or product related breakouts across my chin or on my forehead!
10. Do you have to use Pro Activ? Nope.
11. What foundation do you use? I really like my Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation (F2)
12. What about concealer? Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (Cream)
13. Do you know your undertone colour? Yellow!
14. Did you know you’re supposed to throw away your mascara after 3 months? Yes I did, and I abide by it as much as I can otherwise my eyes start getting itchy and sore!
15. What brand of mascara do you use? Either L’Oreal or Maybelline.
16. Sephora or MAC? If I am in a country with a Sephora, definitely Sephora!!!!
17. Do you have a MAC Pro Card? I wish!
18. What makeup tools to you use for makeup application? Always brushes, I hate makeup sponges! And eyelash curlers!
19. Do you use a makeup base/primer for your eyes? MAC Painterly Paint Pot or Soft Ochre Paint Pot!
19. For the face? Yes! I love the Cover FX Blurring Primer! But the Maybelline Baby Skin also is fantastic for the price!
20. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Of all time…hmm…Makeup Geek Karma. Currently…hmm…NARS Lunar!
21. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both. If I want a grungy look always a pencil, but if I want a flick I love a liquid liner!
22. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love the pay off, hate the mess!
23. Do you use mineral makeup? Never! But I’m intrigued with finding a BareMinerals mineral foundation that works for me!
24. Favourite lipstick? MAC Mocha or Freckletone!
25. Lipgloss? NYX Duo Chrome in Booming!
26. What is your favourite blush to do? At the minute it’s Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Euphoric Fusion!
27. Do you buy your makeup on eBay? I have done when I didn’t have much money. But I try to avoid it as you never know how genuine it is! I do buy false eyelashes from a seller that has gorgeous synthetic eyelashes!
28. Do you like drugstore/highstreet makeup? The good things yes. The awful things, dear god no! You can find some absolute gems for example Revolution stuff is bomb! But there are so much many gross things too! But I love trying things for there too!
29. Do you go to CCOs? My closest one is a fair few miles away, but when I do go every couple of years I enjoy it!
30. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? If they were one to one I’d consider it. But I hate “classroom” environments as I’ve been bullied all my life! But if I was to take a class it would definitely be SFX!
31. Are you clumsy with putting on makeup? Depends what look I’m going for. If I want a neat and tidy look, yes! But I absolutely love a grungy eye too, so will happily go for a messy look too, but a deliberately messy look. So not clumsy…
32. Name a makeup crime you hate? False eyelashes on a day to day basis. Embrace your natural lashes! False lashes that can get away with looking like actual eyelashes, love, you go girl. But the hefty, TOWIE resembling lashes, everyday, honey no! The agony!
33. Do you like colourful makeup, or do you prefer neutral? I like neutral colours…like mustard, coppers, olives, plums. So it’s a way of wearing colour except more neutral than an ANTIBIOTIC YELLOW!
34. Which celebrity always has good makeup? Alexa Chung or Claudia Winkleman. Grunge eyeshadow QUEENS! Say what you like about Claud, but she rocks the grunge look! It suits her to a tee. And she owns it, and takes the Micky out her herself too about it!
35. If you could leave the house but with just one item, what would it be? Nyx Eyebrow Gel in Brunette! (Plus my Zoeva Wing Eyeliner Brush…sssh…not cheating…).c
36. Could you leave the makeup without any makeup? Depends where. If it was my home town no, because I know too many people. If it was somewhere I could be anonymous, then yes, I could!
37. Do you think you look good without any makeup? I literally look like Gollum’s weird friend. I definitely know I’m weird looking, and I have a piggy nose and bug eyes. And I have chubby cheeks. So no I’m aware I don’t have a normal pretty face.
38. In your opinion what is the best makeup line? For everything? NARS!
39. Favourite product of all time? Jeffree Star Skin Frost (Dark Horse).
40. What do you think of makeup? Life changer, confidence booster and entertainment. It provides me with an escape. I love it so much.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I would love to see you guys do this too!
Thanks for reading!