I remember my first ever cut creased. Dear lord it was awful! But practice makes perfect, and I think I’ve found a way that makes me succeed the look a lot easier than usual! So I thought I would share! As it is such a lovely, defined look. So keep reading if you’re interested!
NOTE – I still have glitter on my face from a different look I did earlier that day! I apologise! 🙈
1. Apply a primer to your lids, I used MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot.
2. Apply a mid tone shadow to your crease and blend softly.
3. Apply a shade a few tones deeper, into the crease.
4. Apply a concealer, I used Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Concealer (C2)
5. The TRICK! Look up to the ceiling. And you will get a line where your cut crease should be!
6. Blend this line out with a flat concealer brush! Take it slowly, along the lid, use the tip of that brush and the rounded edge to your benefit! It’ll make it a lot easier!
7. Set that cut crease with a light shadow!
8. Add any extras you want to the look. I deepened my outer V and applied a smokey lash line! But it’s up to you how to want to make your eyes look!
9. Blend all of those eyeshadows together with a clean fluffy brush to crate a seamless and cohesive blend!
10. Add shadow to your low lash line to balance the look! I went for a grungy smokey look! But you don’t have to be as intense as me 😂
11. Add eyeliner, mascara, lashes, glitter! Any little extras. I applied a simple wing and some mascara!
✨AND YOU’VE SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVED A CUT CREASE!✨
For me this took a while to master! Practise makes perfect! Keep trying! And you’ll be able to master it! The trick about looking up really helped me, as I have hooded eyes!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
Thank you so much for reading!