Can you believe it! I absolutely loved creating these, and I’m loving having hot ass nails again! It has done wonders for my confidence and my actual nails are growing underneath and I’m not nibbling my fingers any more! Yay!
These nails were inspired by all things vintage. Rugs, teacups, curtains. You name it. And I love how it is an accent nail because a) it’s super quick, b) it’s super easy and c) looks so effective! Onto how I did it!
1. I started by pressing my Elegant Touch Long Stiletto nails onto my nails with the adhesive. I do this by sizing them up, doing each finger nail at a time and pressing it down hard into my nail for 5 seconds. Wiggle it to see its stuck on there good.
2. I applied a coat of Essie Chinchilly all over my nails. One coat is really enough. It dries so quickly though so if you wanted two, go for it!
3, I applied three blobs of Pomegranate Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M. Randomly too, to give it a more organic feel.
4. I applied 3 little white dots while the blobs were still wet, using Cotton Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M.
5. While they are all still wet use a brush to swirl those colours together. You literally can’t go wrong with this, they will always look like little roses! Just go for it until you get your desired effect!
6. Using Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Matcha, apply little ovals for leaves, using a brush. This is the fiddliest bit so take your time with this!
7. Apply a top coat, I used the Barry M Wet Set Too Coat as it dries so quickly!
And that’s the look complete! Super simple. If I can do it, you can do it! I’m serious!
I hope you enjoyed this post; a big different for me, but I’m loving doing these!
Thank you so much for reading! 💛✨