I thought it was about time I discussed on certain products in my Project Pan are progressing. So it’s update time! And I have a few products I have used up completely in this project pan, and I also have some additions I want to work on throughout this project too!
The following products I have hit pan on, and I am just continuing to use them up as and when I can. I will be entirely honest, I haven’t reached for these as frequently now there is pan exposed. I almost lost the motivation. However I am going to focus on using them a little more now. Just to get some good progress on them. I do really enjoy using these products and I get a great deal of satisfaction when more pan is exposed and there is less product to use.
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost (Dark Horse)
- Morphe High Impact Highlighter (Spark)
- No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow (Matte Mocha)
- Bare Minerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo
- Body Shop Honey Bronzer (01]
- LA Girl Powder Contour Duo (Light)
For these following products, I’m wanting more than just progress. I want complete use. I want them to run out. Not because I don’t like them. Not at all. Instead just because I like using products up and I have plenty of back ups for these products so I feel like using them up will give me more space, and satisfaction that I have less products cluttering my space/shelves/drawers.
- NYX Bare With Me Facial Spray
- Super Facialist Vitamin C Brighten Skin Renew Cleansing Oil
- MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
The following products have had the most progress, as they are completely used up. Finished! No more! And I am super happy about that. Not because, again, I didn’t like them. A lot of these are my favourite products. But more just the satisfaction that I have used products up, so there is less clutter around. I don’t need to repurchase any of these as I have dupes already in my collection.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick (Nathan, Baby Daddy)
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer (04)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Light Neutral)
- Clinique Take The Day Off
The following products are the newest products in this project! I want to make more progress on these and hopefully work towards using them up! Some of these are favourite products, others I am just really enjoying using them and want tan excuse to use them more frequently!
- MAC Eyeshadow (Nylon)
- Milk Hydro Grip Primer
- Clinique Quick Liner Intense (Ebony)
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liner (Black)
- NARS Soft Matte Concealer (Chantilly)
And that is everything accounted for, for my Project Pan! I am making good progress which is very gratifying! Not as much progress as I could have, as I’ve had some new products I’ve been wanting to play with. But I am going to focus my attention on these now!
I really hope you enjoyed this blog post! What have you used up recently? Do you have a Project Pan?
Thank you so much for reading?